Derek Barkham – Hypnotherapist in Norwich
How can hypnotherapy help you?
If you are looking to make a positive change in your life, Derek Barkham has the experience to help you achieve your goals.
Working in mental health since 1990, Derek has helped hundreds of individuals like you overcome a wide range of difficulties from self-esteem issues through to compulsive behaviours.
Why Choose Derek Barkham Hypnotherapy?
- Fixed Treatment Session – you are given an accurate estimate of how many sessions will be needed to achieve your outcomes, so you will not have to worry about the cost.
- Experience – there is no situation or set of circumstances with which Derek is not familiar, including emergencies and trauma due to his background working as an NHS mental health nurse since 1990.
- Leading Therapist in the East of England – Derek is a BABCP accredited therapy provider working on referral basis with leading insurance companies and the National Health Service.
- Complete Confidentiality – not only are your sessions completely secret but all your case data is also securely encrypted, giving you the privacy you deserve.
- Combined Therapeutic Techniques – where necessary Derek can utilise other psychological methods to ensure that you reach your goals, assuring you of overcoming your challenges.
The Next Step
Want to know if Derek can help you? Simply complete the online contact form to set up an initial consultation at no charge where you will be able to ask questions and find out what a course of therapy could help you achieve. I’m based in Thorpe St Andrew, in Norwich and there is free parking outside.